2 Dham Yatra. There are four Abodes in Himalayas collectively referred as “Chota Char Dham of India “ and popular as “CharDham Yatra“ which includes four holy shrines of Hindus: Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. All of these temples are situated within the Garwhal region of Uttarakhand state in North India.
Among four Scared sites Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva while Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. On the other hand, Yamunotri and Gangotri are dedicated to Goddess Ganga and Yamuna rivers respectively. In Hindu religion, the CharDham Yatra have a great importance, and it is considered that every hindu should do Chardham yatra at least once in a lifetime.
Kedarnath – Badrinath Yatra
Best Chardham Yatra Car from Haridwar & Rishikesh, Do Dham Yatra, Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra, Kedarnath Helicopter service. Subhom
Haridwar – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Haridwar
Tour Itinerary (5N/6D) By Deluxe TAXI & CAR : Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra. 2 Dham Yatra.
Day 1: Start 6.30 a.m. from Haridwar, Reach at Gaurikund 6 p.m. (140k.m.)-Night stay Pilgrims take bath in natural Hot water sparing and Aarti Darshan of Gauri Mandir
Day 2 : Start 6.00 a.m. reach at Sh.Kedarnath 1 p.m. (14 k.m.) Night stay
Day 3: After morning Puja Darshan Start 9 p.m. reach at Gauri kund 4 p.m.(14k.m.) Night stay , On Horse, (Own Exp.) and Evening Aarti Darshan. Dolly, and Horses Extra
Day 4: Start 6.00 a.m. Reach at Sh.Badrinath 5 p.m.(227 k.m.) Night stay Take bath in natural Hot water spring Aarti Darshan and arrange your next day Puja & Pind Pradanam etc.
Day 5: Start 2 p.m. reach Joshimath (44k.m.) Night stay
Day 6: Start 6 a.m. reach at Haridwar 7 p.m. (280k.m.) Showing Rishikesh -Laxman Jhulla sight seeing .
1. Kedarnath Dham Yatra
Seat of: Lord Shiva
Altitude: 3553 meters
Located near the head of the River Mandakini in the Himalayas, Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-clad mountains. The city is named after King Kedar who ruled in the Satya Yuga. The saintly king is believed to be the ruler of the 7 continents. His daughter – Vrinda – is believed to be a partial incarnation of the Goddess Laxmi.
Legend: According to a popular legend, Nar & Narayana (two incarnations of Lord Vishnu) prayed in front of a Shivalingam in Badrikashraya of Bharat Khand. Pleased by their devotion, Lord Shiva granted them a boon. The duo requested Shiva to take up a permanent seat as a Jyotirlinga at Kedarnath so as to free the devotees of Lord Shiva from all their miseries.
Places to visit:
- Kedarnath Temple: Built in the 8th century by the Hindu philosopher Adi Shankaracharya, the Kedarnath Temple is known to be built in the same vicinity as the ancient temple built by the Pandavas. A conical rock formation inside the temple is worshipped by the devotees as Sadashiva, a form of Lord Shiva.
- Gandhi Sarovar: The lake is believed to the place from where Yudhishthir – the eldest Pandava – departed to heaven.
- Shankaracharya Samadhi: Located very close to the Kedarnath Temple, the place is believed to be the place where Adi Shankaracharya took Samadhi.
- Bhairon Temple: Located 1 km from the Kedarnath Temple, the Bhairon Temple is believed to be the home to the protector of the Kedarnath Temple and valley. 2 Dham Yatra.
2. Badrinath Dham Yatra
Seat of: Lord Vishnu
Altitude: 3133 meters
The main deity here is the Lord Vishnu, worshipped in his aspect of Badrinarayan. This Dham is the only one that is a part of both the original Char Dham and the Chhota Char Dham circuits.
Legend: According to the Hindu epic Mahabharata, Badrinath is the place where Nar & Narayana – the dual forms of Lord Vishnu – meditated. The holy town has also been mentioned as a destination that the Pandavas crossed en route heaven. Another popular legend tells that Sage Vyasa authored Mahabharata at a cave in Mana, a destination approximately 4 km from Badrinath.
Places to visit:
- Badrinath Temple: The story goes back to the time of Shankaracharya who discovered a black Saligram stone image of Lord Vishnu in the form of Lord Badrinarayan. He enshrined the same in a cave near Tapt Kund hot springs. In the 16th century, the king of Garhwal moved the stone idol into the present day temple.
- Neelkanth: The ‘Garhwal Queen’ is a snowy peak that forms a pyramid-like background to the Badrinath Temple. The peak, 6597 meters above the sea level, is the first place to receive the sun’s light in the region.
- Tapt Kund: The abode of Lord Agni, Tapt Kund is a hot spring that is famous for its medicinal properties. Surya Kund and Narada Kund are also present in the vicinity.
- Vasudhara Falls: The 400 feet high waterfalls are located 4 km from Badrinath in the Mana Village. It is believed that the water of the falls will turn away from the visitors who are not pure at heart.
Mata Murli Temple, Yogadhyan Badri, Alka Puri, Bheem Pal, Sheshnetra, Brahma Kapal, and Satopanth are the other nearby attractions.
India is a land of Devis (Goddesses) and Devatas (Gods). The number is an astounding 330 million and no less! And so, not surprisingly, the country is replete with holy shrines and temples. Adorned with the remnants of the rich Hindu mythology, India has clusters of pilgrimages spread across its vast boundaries. Amongst these, the Char Dham Yatra holds a significant spot.
Best Taxi Service In Rishikesh, Key to all success
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +91- 919456314753 / 918193973577
Website : https://4chardhamyatra.com
- N0.1 Safe , Lower Price, Chip Car Hire From Rishikesh and Haridwar
We Provide Best Taxi Service in Rishikesh .Taxi Service offers a variety of car rental services in rishikesh that are sure to serve to all your requirements. A wide range of our car rental service in Rishikesh provides you with safe and comfortable travel by Cars, coach and taxis all over India. Chardham Tour Operators.
Rishikesh Taxi Service provides the car rental service in Rishikesh according to your travel requirements and your budeget. We also organize travel for haridwar, Dehradun, Mussoorie, Kanatal, Corbett, Nainital chardham yatra. 2 Dham Yatra.
We have a well trained staff, well maintained cars, taxi and coaches. our staff has an intimate knowledge of the Himalayan region. We work together as a team to make your journey an unforgettable experience.
Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.
Pick up & Drop from Haridwar by Individual Cab.
Transfers & sightseeing by Innova as per the itinerary Note : (A/C will not be used in hilly Areas)
Sir/ Mam please Check Belongings Before leaving The Car or Hotel / if you lost Anything Not Blame US
We are Not Responsible for any loss or Damage
Alcohol Not Allowed All Char Dham Yatra Tour
Free Sightseeing by Car Devprayag Sangam , Rishikesh laxman jhula Or Ram jhula , Rishikesh Airty Dersion.
if you Go out of Route Ur Tour ( Different Places ) then extra charges for Car. 2 Dham Yatra.
Note: At some of the highest points, the poor oxygen concentration may cause breathing problems.