Auli Ice Sky Destination, Being much a less commercial experience as compared to its counterparts, Skiing in Auli is what actually defines the beauty and spirit of this resort hill station in Uttarakhand. Surrounded by forests of coniferous trees and some of the most significant mountains of the Himalayas, like the Nanda Devi, this skiing destination in the Chamoli district has increasingly become a favorite of adventurists coming from all around the world.
With the nearest town being Joshimath, Auli is accessible by a road and cable car and is also close to two of the most coveted destinations of India, that is Badrinath and the Valley of Flowers. But what really makes this place worth visiting are the skiing adventures that you can enjoy, as you come rushing down the pearly white slopes on your skis.
The Best Time to visit NOV and FEB Fast is always Beautiful.
At an average height of 2800 meters above the sea level , Auli Ice Sky well-dressed slopes are flanked by coniferous and oak forests, which offer a panoramic view of mountains. Auli is also known as a ‘bugyal’ in the regional language which means meadow. Weather of the region is highly unpredictable. Auli Ice Sky Destination Tour By Car.
Popular Tourist place
- Skiing + Trekking Ki Pauri Ghat
- Hotel / Cottage stay
Popular Tourist place
DAY 01 : HARIDWAR to JOSHIMATH ( 275.km)
Morning 7 or 8 am Star Tour by car Haridwar or Rishikesh to Joshimath, You will be Checked-in the Hotel or cottage Josimath, Dinner and Overnight at Hotel in Auli.
The Haridwar Maha Kumbh Mela is Held in every 12 years and the date is determined by Hindu Astrology.
02 : SKIING DAY IN AULI
Learn the basics of Skiing, This morning after breakfast, you will be taken to meet your instructor, who will be there to make sure that you learn all the basics related to skiing.
You will learn to slide, turn and snow plough, with a lot of humorous errors. It is a given that you will have an amazing time here.You will then take a short break for your lunch and will resume the sessions. After the skiing lessons, spend another awesome night in the hotel. reached through a Rope-way.
03 : DEPARTURE FOR ONWARD JOURNER ( 280.km)
After breakfast this morning, you will enjoy a ride from Auli to Joshimath on Asia’s longest chairlift which is 4 kms long and gives the views of mountains like Nanda Devi, Kamet. After your arrival there, you will make your way to Haridwar and bring the tour experience to end.
TOUR AND SERVICES ENDS
Terms & Condition
- A/C will be switched off on Hilly Routes.
- Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.( Onley rule allows CharDham Yatra and Do Dham Yatra and Ek Dham Yatra Tour )
- For out station duty driver will not drive after Night. & Hills After Sunset as per gov Rule.
- Terms and conditions shall be available on RADHA RAMAN TRAVELS website namely https://radharamantravels.com
- Alcohol Not Allowed All Char Dham Yatra Tour
- Sir/ Mam please Check Belongings Before leaving The Car or Hotel / if you lost Anything Not Blame US
- Any delay caused by traffic etc will not be the responsibility of Radha Raman Travels.
- if you Go out of Route Ur Tour ( Different Places ) then extra charges for Car.
- Sightseeing will be done as per the itinerary (Vehicle would not be allowed to go off the route.)
Things To Carry
Wardrobe essentials like ski trousers/pants, heavy woolen and fleece clothes, rain-proof. jackets, sunglasses, socks, wind-proof jackets, thermal inner wear.
Sleeping bags, a sturdy backpack with a plastic or water-proof lining.
Trekking shoes, snow boots, trekking pole.
Torch, water bottle, extra polythene bags for wet clothes and a whistle.
Valid ID proof issued by the government.
How to Reach Auli
By Air : Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun is the nearest Airport located at the distance of about 17 km from Rishikesh and 273 km from Joshimath.
By Train : Haridwar Railway Junction is the nearest Rail-head located at the distance of about 299 km away from Auli
By Taxi or Car : Auli is only 16 km drive from Joshimath. State transport and Union buses ply regularly between Joshimath and Rishikesh (253 km). Local Transport Union Buses and State Transport buses operate between Joshimath and Rishikesh(253 km), Haridwar (277 km), Dehradun (298 km). Auli Ice Sky Destination.