Chardham Absolutely #1 BEST TRAVEL Agent. There are four Abodes in Himalayas collectively referred as “Chota Char Dham of India “ and popular as “CharDham Yatra“ which includes four holy shrines of Hindus: Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. All of these temples are situated within the Garwhal region of Uttarakhand state in North India.
Among four Scared sites Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva while Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. On the other hand, Yamunotri and Gangotri are dedicated to Goddess Ganga and Yamuna rivers respectively. In Hindu religion, the CharDham Yatra have a great importance, and it is considered that every hindu should do Chardham yatra at least once in a lifetime.
Chardham Absolutely #1 BEST TRAVEL Agent in Rishikesh Guide:
Char Dham Yatra is one the most popular pilgrimage route, with millions of devotees paying homage to all these religious places in aspiration of eliminates all sins and to attain salvation by the blessings of the Lord. Every Year More than 250,000 pilgrims visit Chardham from various parts of India.
Char dham is also growing popular among foriegn tourists, who are blessed to see the heavenly natural beauty and Himalayas with a chance to know more about culture of India.
CharDhams of Uttarakand can be covered in one strech in a matter of 09-10 days. Nowdays, you can also get helicopter services to visit CharDham in just 2 days. Best Chardham Absolutely #1 BEST TRAVEL Agent.
Best Chardham Yatra Car from Rishikesh, Do Dham Yatra, Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra, Kedarnath Helicopter service. Subhom
Haridwar – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Gangotri – Yamunotri – Haridwar
Tour Itinerary (9N/10D) By Deluxe TAXI & CAR
Day 1: Destination – Haridwar – Barkot (220kms/7-8hr)
Day 2: Destination – Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (36kms)
Day 3:Destination – Barkot – Uttarkashi (100kms/5hr)
Day 4:Destination – Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100kms)
Day 5:Destination – Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (210kms/8-9hr)
Day 6:Destination – Guptkashi – Kedarnath (30 kms)
Day 7:Destination – Kedarnath – Rudraprayag (19 kms )
Day 8:Destination – Rudraprayag – Badrinath (165kms/7hr)
Day 9:Destination – Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag (160kms/7hr)
Day 10:Destination – Rudraprayag – Haridwar (160 Kms/4hr)
1. Yamunotri Dham Yatra
Seat of: Goddess Yamuna
Altitude: 3291 meters
Yamunotri, the seat of Goddess Yamuna, is the source of the Yamuna River. The actual source and glacier is located at an altitude of 4421 meters above the sea level, about 1 km further up. But it is not easily accessible. For the same reason, the shrine has been located at the Yamunotri Temple at the foot of the hill. Pilgrims offer prayers at the temple itself.
Legend: According to a popular legend, sage Asit Muni – who had his hermitage here – bathed daily in both Ganga and Yamuna. When, due to his old age, he could no longer go to Gangotri, a stream of River Ganga appeared opposite Yamunotri for him to bathe.
Places to visit:
- Yamunotri Temple: Situated in the Garhwal hills at an altitude of 3291 meters above the sea level, the temple was built in the 19th century by Maharani Gularia of Jaipur. Goddess Yamuna is represented here in the form of a silver idol. Chardham Tour Operators in Rishikesh And Haridwar
Opening hours:6 am – 8 pm; 1st week of May – Diwali
Aarti time: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Saptrishi Kund: The glacier is the actual source of Yamuna River and is located at an altitude of 4421 meters above the sea level. The strenuous trek to Saptrishi Kund involves a day for acclimatization at the temple.
- Surya Kund: It is one of many thermal springs in the region. The Goddess Yamuna is believed to be the daughter of Surya (the Sun god) and Sangya.
- Divya Shila: It is a powerful rock pillar near the Surya Kund at Yamunotri. As a ritual, the pilgrims offer prayers to the pillar before entering Yamunotri.
2. Gangotri Dham Yatra
Seat of: Goddess Ganga
Altitude: 3048 meters
Gangotri – the seat of Goddess Ganga – is frequented by millions of pilgrims each year. The Gangotri Dham is set 19 km from Gaumukh – the place where Ganga River originates. From Gaumukh in the Gangotri Glacier, the river flows as Bhagirathi up to Devprayag. Here, it merges with Alakananda and forms Ganga as we know it.
Legend: According to the Hindu mythology, Goddess Ganga took the form of the river to cleanse the ashes and liberate the souls of King Bhagiratha’s predecessors when Bhagiratha meditated to please the goddess. To minimize the impact of her fall, Lord Shiva placed her in his matted locks. At the point of impact, the goddess came to be known as Bhagirathi.
Another legend talks of Ganga as beautiful woman born out of Lord Brahma’s kamandalu (water vessel). It is said that Lord Brahma washed Lord Vishnu’s feet after the latter killed the demon Bali in his reincarnated form of Vaman. Lord Brahma, thereafter, collected this water in his kamandalu. And Goddess Ganga was born out of it.
Places to visit:
- Gangotri Temple: Built in the 18th century by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa, the temple is home to the shrine of Gangotri. Opening hours: 6:30 am – 2 pm, 3 pm – 9:30 pm; 1st week of May – Diwali
- Bhagirath Shila: It is believed to be the holy rock where King Bhagirath prayed to Lord Shiva.
- Submerged Shivling: This Shivalingam is submerged in the waters of River Bhagirathi at Gangotri. According to the Hindu mythology, it is here that Lord Shiva sat to receive Goddess Ganga in his locks.
- Pandava Gufa: A 1.5 km trek from Gangotri takes you to the Pandava Gufa where the Pandavas are believed to have meditated and rested en route Kailash.
3. Kedarnath Dham Yatra
Seat of: Lord Shiva
Altitude: 3553 meters
Located near the head of the River Mandakini in the Himalayas, Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-clad mountains. The city is named after King Kedar who ruled in the Satya Yuga. The saintly king is believed to be the ruler of the 7 continents. His daughter – Vrinda – is believed to be a partial incarnation of the Goddess Laxmi.
Legend: According to a popular legend, Nar & Narayana (two incarnations of Lord Vishnu) prayed in front of a Shivalingam in Badrikashraya of Bharat Khand. Pleased by their devotion, Lord Shiva granted them a boon. The duo requested Shiva to take up a permanent seat as a Jyotirlinga at Kedarnath so as to free the devotees of Lord Shiva from all their miseries.
Places to visit:
- Kedarnath Temple: Built in the 8th century by the Hindu philosopher Adi Shankaracharya, the Kedarnath Temple is known to be built in the same vicinity as the ancient temple built by the Pandavas. A conical rock formation inside the temple is worshipped by the devotees as Sadashiva, a form of Lord Shiva.
- Gandhi Sarovar: The lake is believed to the place from where Yudhishthir – the eldest Pandava – departed to heaven.
- Shankaracharya Samadhi: Located very close to the Kedarnath Temple, the place is believed to be the place where Adi Shankaracharya took Samadhi.
- Bhairon Temple: Located 1 km from the Kedarnath Temple, the Bhairon Temple is believed to be the home to the protector of the Kedarnath Temple and valley.
4. Badrinath Dham Yatra
Seat of: Lord Vishnu
Altitude: 3133 meters
The main deity here is the Lord Vishnu, worshipped in his aspect of Badrinarayan. This Dham is the only one that is a part of both the original Char Dham and the Chhota Char Dham circuits.
Legend: According to the Hindu epic Mahabharata, Badrinath is the place where Nar & Narayana – the dual forms of Lord Vishnu – meditated. The holy town has also been mentioned as a destination that the Pandavas crossed en route heaven. Another popular legend tells that Sage Vyasa authored Mahabharata at a cave in Mana, a destination approximately 4 km from Badrinath. Chardham Tour Operators in Haridwar.
Places to visit:
- Badrinath Temple: The story goes back to the time of Shankaracharya who discovered a black Saligram stone image of Lord Vishnu in the form of Lord Badrinarayan. He enshrined the same in a cave near Tapt Kund hot springs. In the 16th century, the king of Garhwal moved the stone idol into the present day temple.
- Neelkanth: The ‘Garhwal Queen’ is a snowy peak that forms a pyramid-like background to the Badrinath Temple. The peak, 6597 meters above the sea level, is the first place to receive the sun’s light in the region.
- Tapt Kund: The abode of Lord Agni, Tapt Kund is a hot spring that is famous for its medicinal properties. Surya Kund and Narada Kund are also present in the vicinity.
- Vasudhara Falls: The 400 feet high waterfalls are located 4 km from Badrinath in the Mana Village. It is believed that the water of the falls will turn away from the visitors who are not pure at heart.
Mata Murli Temple, Yogadhyan Badri, Alka Puri, Bheem Pal, Sheshnetra, Brahma Kapal, and Satopanth are the other nearby attractions.
astounding 330 million and no less! And so, not surprisingly, the country is replete with holy shrines and temples. Adorned with the remnants of the rich Hindu mythology, India has clusters of pilgrimages spread across its vast boundaries. Amongst these, the Char Dham Yatra holds a significant spot. Chardham Absolutely #1 BEST TRAVEL Agent.
ध्यान से पढ़ें:
1.. ए / सी को पहाड़ी मार्गों पर बंद किया जाएगा।
2.. हमारा वाहन खराब और संकीर्ण सड़क पर नहीं जाता है।
3.. अल्कोहल अलॉटेड ऑल चार धाम यात्रा यात्रा।
4.. आउट स्टेशन ड्यूटी के लिए ड्राइवर नाइट के बाद ड्राइव नहीं करेगा। & गोल्स रूल के अनुसार सूर्यास्त के बाद की पहाड़ियाँ।
5.. सभी अतिरिक्त शुल्क सीधे चालक को नकद द्वारा देय होंगे।
6.. ट्रैफिक आदि के कारण होने वाली कोई भी देरी राधा रमण ट्रैवल्स की जिम्मेदारी नहीं होगी
7.. टैक्सी का ड्राइवर डिटेल एसएमएस / मेल द्वारा 1 दिन या वास्तविक पिकअप टाइम के 06 घंटे पहले भेज दिया जाएगा।
8.. कार देवप्रयाग संगम, ऋषिकेश लक्ष्मण झूला या राम झूला द्वारा मुफ्त पर्यटन
9.. यदि आप रूट उर टूर (विभिन्न स्थानों) से बाहर जाते हैं तो टैक्सी के लिए अतिरिक्त शुल्क।
10..RADHA RAMAN TRAVELS आपको एक समान कार देने का अधिकार सुरक्षित रखता है यदि आपके द्वारा बुक की गई कार अनुपलब्ध है।
11.. यात्रा कार्यक्रम के अनुसार यात्राएं की जाएंगी (वाहन को मार्ग से जाने की अनुमति नहीं होगी)।
12.. सर / मैम कार या होटल छोड़ने से पहले बिलॉन्ग की जाँच करें / यदि आपने यूएस को कुछ भी नहीं खोया है।
13.. कर और व्यय में शामिल हैं: पार्किंग, टोल टैक्स, लक्जरी टैक्स, ग्रीन टैक्स, फ्यूल एक्सप। और चालक ऍक्स्प। आदि (ऑनले नियम चारधाम यात्रा और दो धाम यात्रा और एक धाम यात्रा यात्रा की अनुमति देता है)।
14.. नियम और शर्तें RADHA RAMAN TRAVELS वेबसाइट https://radharamantravels.com पर उपलब्ध होंगी।
16.. भारतीय मोटर वाहन अधिनियम द्वारा अनुमति दी गई सामान्य गति से परे गति पर जाने वाले बिना खाता वाले चालक ने कहा।
17.. यात्रा के दौरान टैक्सी से किसी भी नुकसान के मामले में, RADHA RAMAN TRAVELS “सर्वश्रेष्ठ प्रयास” के आधार पर खोए हुए सामान / सामान का पता लगाने का प्रयास 18.. करेगा, लेकिन RADHA RAMAN TRAVELS को इस तरह के नुकसान या क्षति के लिए जिम्मेदार नहीं माना जाएगा।
19.. आपकी यात्रा शुरू होने से पहले ग्राहक को कुल बुकिंग के 50% पैसे का भुगतान किया जाना चाहिए।
20.. अपनी यात्रा शुरू होने से पहले 50% मनी होल ट्रिप बुकिंग बुकिंग राशि का भुगतान करना होगा, दौरे के बाद भुगतान करना होगा और नकद या बैंक ट्रांसफर और ऑनलाइन
21.. भुगतान कंपनी खातों द्वारा ड्राइवर को सीधे 50% पैसा देना होगा।
22.. यदि आपको चार धाम यात्रा के लिए एसी टैक्सी या कार रेंटल की आवश्यकता है या दो धाम यात्रा (बुकिंग राशि + अतिरिक्त अतिरिक्त शुल्क)
23.. अधिकतम व्यक्ति डीलक्स कार 4, इनोवा 6, टेम्पो ट्रैवलर 10,1213, मिनी कोच 14, लार्ज 27 और 41 की अनुमति देते हैं।
Chardham Absolutely #1 BEST TRAVEL Agent.
Note: At some of the highest points, the poor oxygen concentration may cause breathing problems.