Haridwar Car Taxi Rental Service We Provide Best Taxi Service in Rishikesh, Rishikesh Taxi Service offers a variety of car rental services in rishikesh that are sure to serve to all your requirements. A wide range of our car rental service in Rishikesh provides you with safe and comfortable travel by Cars, coach and taxis all over India.
We have a well trained staff, well maintained cars, taxis and coaches. our staff has an intimate knowledge of the Himalayan region. We work together as a team to make your journey an unforgettable experience. Also Haridwar Taxi Service & Haridwar Car Rental.
Popular Tourist place
- Har Ki Pauri Ghat
- Chandi Devi Temple
- Mansa Devi Temple
- Daksheswara Mahadev Temple
- Bharat Mata Mandir
- Pawan Dham
Popular Tourist place
01 : HAR KI PAURI GHAT
This sacred Ghat was constructed by King Vikramaditya (1st century BC) in memory of his brother Bharthari. It is believed that Bharthari came to Haridwar and meditated on the banks of the holy Ganges. When he died, his brother constructed a Ghat in his name, which later came to be known as Har Ki Pauri. The most sacred ghat within Har Ki Pauri is Brahmakund. The evening prayer (Aarti) at dusk offered to Goddess Ganga at Har Ki Pauri (steps of God Hara or Shiva) is an enchanting experience for any visitor.
The Haridwar Maha Kumbh Mela is Held in every 12 years and the date is determined by Hindu Astrology.
A spectacle of sound and colour is seen when, after the ceremony, pilgrims float Diyas (floral floats with lamps) and incense on the river, commemorating their deceased ancestors. Thousands of people from all around the world do make a point to attend this prayer on their visit to Haridwar. A majority of present ghats were largely developed in the 1800s. On the night of Dussehra or a few days before that the Ganga Canal is dried in Haridwar to clean the Riverbed.
02 : CHANDI DEVI TEMPLE
The Temple is dedicated to Goddess Ma Chandi, who sits atop the ‘Neel Parvat’ on the eastern bank of the river Ganges. It was constructed in 1929 A.D. by the king of Kashmir, Suchat Singh.
Skanda Purana mentions a legend, in which Chanda-Munda, the Army Chief of a local Demon Kings Shumbha and Nishumbha were killed by goddess Chandi here, after which the place got the name Chandi Devi. It is believed that the main statue was established by the Adi Shankaracharya in 8th century A.D. The Temple is a 3 km trek from Chandighat and can also be reached through a Rope-way.
03 : BHARAT MATA MANDIR
Bharat Mata Mandir is a multi-storey temple dedicated to Bharat Mata (Mother India). Bharat Mata Mandir was inaugurated on 15 May 1983 by Indira Gandhi on the banks of the river Ganges. It is situated adjacent to the Samanvaya Ashram, and stands eight stories tall to a height of 180 feet.Each floor depicts an era in the Indian history, from the days of Ramayana until India’s independence.
04 : MANSA DEVI TEMPLE
Morning leave for Situated at the top of Bilwa Parwat, the temple of Goddess Mansa Devi, literally meaning the Goddess who fulfills desires (Ma Mansa Devi), is a popular tourist destination, especially because of the cable cars, which offer views of the city.The main temple houses two idols of the Goddess, one with three mouths and five arms, while the other one has eight arms.
05 : DAKSHESWARA MAHADEV TEMPLE
Daksheswar Mahadev (Hindi: दक्षेश्वर महादेव मन्दिर) or Daksha Mahadev temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, located in the town of Kankhal, about 4 km from Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India. It is named after King Daksha Prajapati, the father of Sati. Daksha is one of the fourteen Prajapatis, creator deities, who preside over procreation and are the protector of life in Hindu mythology.
Sati Kund, another well-known mythological heritage worth a visit is situated in the Kankhal. Legend has it that Sati immolated herself in this kund. The present temple was built by Queen Dhankaur in 1810 and rebuilt in 1962.
TOUR AND SERVICES ENDS
Terms & Condition
- A/C will be switched off on Hilly Routes.
- Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.( Onley rule allows CharDham Yatra and Do Dham Yatra and Ek Dham Yatra Tour )
- For out station duty driver will not drive after Night. & Hills After Sunset as per gov Rule.
- Terms and conditions shall be available on RADHA RAMAN TRAVELS website namely https://radharamantravels.com
- Alcohol Not Allowed All Char Dham Yatra Tour
- Sir/ Mam please Check Belongings Before leaving The Car or Hotel / if you lost Anything Not Blame US
- Any delay caused by traffic etc will not be the responsibility of Radha Raman Travels.
- if you Go out of Route Ur Tour ( Different Places ) then extra charges for Car.
- Sightseeing will be done as per the itinerary (Vehicle would not be allowed to go off the route.)
What is Haridwar famous for?
- Haridwar is famous among tourist as Pilgrimage.
- Haridwar is recommended destination for Couples, Foreigners, Groups, Solo.
- Haridwar is popular destination for following activities/ interests – Business Hub, Char Dham Yatra Route, Do Dham Ytar, Pilgrimage, Ropeways, Temples, Weekend Getaway.
Patanjali Yogpeeth (Trust)
Patanjali Yogpeeth is situated in Haridwar-Delhi Highway. This is a yoga institution and research center of Swami Ramdev. Every day thousands of people come here for yoga and other purposes.